Tips on How to Choose Solar Landscape Lighting!
It can be a real challenge choosing outdoor solar lights for the first time. “What should I look for?” is a question we’re often asked.
People who choose free-light solar lights continue buying free-light products for all their solar lighting needs.
free-light fans don’t need convincing. They KNOW our indoor and outdoor solar lights are the best in the business. Read the honest-to-goodness reviews that accompany free-light solar light specs and details.
free-light is Canadian owned and family operated!
Dare to Compare…
- How many LEDs are in each light? The more LEDs the brighter the light. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor solar light for a deck, gazebo, shed, stairs, wall, entrance, walkway, pathway or table, if the solar light doesn’t have enough LEDs, it won’t provide enough light to satisfy your need for light at night. It’s that simple.
- For comparison purposes, free-light solar lights use 18-24 LEDs in 6V Solar Light models (compared to 1 LED in competitive products) and 36 LEDs in 12V Solar Lights Models (compared to 5 LEDs maximum in competitive products).
Browse our collection of high-performing stair and deck solar lights for more bright ideas. Oh, and nearly everything is on SALE with an extra 5% off to celebrate summer!
What makes free-light the perfect choice for solar lighting needs…
- Quick and easy installation
- Weather resistant ABS body
- Custom designed electronics with microprocessor
- High efficiency solar panel rated for 20 years of use
- Daylight natural colour LEDs
- Battery protection circuit to lengthen battery life
- Outstanding customer service and support
Browse the free-light quality made indoor and outdoor solar lighting catalogue right now and solar light your way to a brighter tomorrow with us!