- digging or trenching
- long and uncooperative wires
- accidentally cutting those long and uncooperative wires (ouch!)
- the failure of electrical components, connections or timers and the nightmare of troubleshooting problems
- out of control hydro bills (oh my!)
What to consider when developing a solar lighting plan…
One… what is the purpose of the solar light?
- Is it for accent lighting – to highlight a walkway, pathway, border, landscape, pool, planter, fence post or gate or is there a…
- Functional purpose – to light up a driveway, courtyard, entrance, front/side door for improved safety and security?
Here are 12 outdoor lighting techniques to consider:
|· accent lighting||· contour lighting||· cross lighting|
|· down lighting||· flood lighting||· grazing|
|· mirror lighting||· moon lighting||· path lighting|
|· silhouetting/ back-lighting||· spot lighting||· up lighting|
Two… what is the location of your new solar light? Plan on positioning the solar lights in sunny areas so they can recharge themselves, courtesy of the sun. For shady areas, make provision for remote solar collection panels. It’s so easy to get light at night with free-light exactly where you want it!
We want you to be informed on everything related to solar lights. Do your homework. Compare free-light solar lighting solutions, browse our wonderful solar lighting catalogue, and start enjoying soft, beautiful free-light solar lights soon!